Logieeee?

Logann,
When you go to work for Mattel will you make Clark Girl DOLLS?
Pleeeeaseeee.
I can hear you saying yes to me.
K,I want little wires hidden in my long hair so you can curl it with a plastic curling iron.
I would also like birkenstocks and that dress I found on line with the dove on it. And a shawl. Ohh, maybe not birks cuz I want barbie feet not Ken feet. Okay, I want carmel color boots with a nice heel. And a purse with maybe some fringe.(long strap)
I also want an easel and paint brush and pallatte. I want an i pod and some books for my accessories. Maybe a picninc basket and a blanket, like an indian blanket and a frisbee. Okay Logann? Can I have some turquoise jewelry too? Maybe silver hoop earrings. Thanks Logann, I can't wait!
And her name will be KELLY.

2 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    Lo--- also, maybe you could design some stuff for the new harry potter theme park??
    logann elizabeth said...
    ok yesss i think CLark girls would be a hit. We have the Wild, Goofy one (hick), the domestic one (boo), the hippy (kelly), and im not sure what i would label my mom as but they would fly off the shelf. Then we can do the fabulous CLark girls next generation and do tori, tiff, and such. That would be so funn

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home