update

Well ladies its a lovely day down here in Savannah, Ga. It feels about 70ish outside which is perfect weather for our fitness practice in a hour, yuckk. I am currently working on a optical painting of barbies face and can not wait to hang it in my office when I get my job for them :).  Today at breakfast I saw a flyer for a paid internship at Disney and I am totally going to apply! You go for like a month in the summer and they pay for your stay and pay you to work, how fabulous does that sound?? Even though I am not big of the idea of being away from home any more then I have to be.  My parents are coming down this weekend to visit there favorite daughter and to celebrate there birthdays! 59 and 58... I cant believe it.  I have a scrimmage in Jacksonville, Fl against University of Jacksonville on Saturday so my parents will get to see Matt and his family.  My roommate Gabby has Staff! So I have been doing my best to stay clean and away from her so I dont get it.  I have also been wrestling with what I am going to do with my life?!? Major wise I just cant fully decide.. Advertising with a minor in photography, Fashion marketing and management with a minor in advertising, Visual communications with a minor in photography...AHH so many choices.  Even though I think I have dropped the fashion one cause that limits me at barbie (not that I am planning my whole life around that).  That is about all the news I have for yall.  


love yall

2 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I loved your post! You are awesome!
    Tori said...
    Great post! And yes, stay clear from Gabby. And you absolutely have to seek every opportunity even if it takes you away from your family! I am totally in that position with trying to get the job at Vandy! Unfortunately it will keep me in Nashville (luckily i do have some fam here!) but it will totes be an unbeatable experience. And, personally, I would do fashion with photogprahy! Ahh you have so many choices and I know exactly what that is like! Just keep moving forward and eventually you will end up somewhere. loooove you. say hi to barbie for me (I cant wait to see the pics-- post one k!)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home