I just love this picture...it shows the true Tori. Sending you lots of love and Birthday wishes. You were truly radiant at your birthday dinner on Saturday. I think Mango Margaritas agree with you. I just kept staring at you, your beauty was especially breath taking that night. I don't know if it was your golden pre-cruise tan or the black cat eye eye liner that lasted until you and Stephanie Cantwell started giggling about your "Code Brown" work day. But you are magnificent in so many ways. You make your Mommacita and Daddo proud. We love you and Happy Birthday!!!!!!

3 Comments:

  1. Tiffer Sniffer said...
    Boo! stop it! Now you made me cry!
    logann elizabeth said...
    this blog keeps on making me cry!! Boo, I think you did a pretty good job with Tori. Shes a keeper
    Tori said...
    aww guys! I feel all gooey and special inside.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home