congrats to danny (im gonna call him dg), alexis grace (another good pick) and oil rig roughneck (michael something?). Good choices, although I am kinda surprised by the roughneck guy. His perfomance wasnt great, but his previous performances & great personality put him through. he really does seem like a good hard working american, kinda like mike haemmerle? You just know he is good through and through and really cares about family!

omg did you see tatiana bawling--- get over it drama queen. tiff you are nothing like her-- you know where to draw the line! I kinda wanted to see more of jackie tohn- i mean she didn't sing that well, but she def has stage presence. I am not sure i like this format of kicking off soo many peeps so quickly.

1 Comment:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I like the cutie with the dimples who sang hick town. I think bad song choice doomed him. I wish you could have seen Mike at American Icon last Monday night. He was awesome. He is on through to the next round. He sang Neon Moon by Brooks and Dunn. Not sure what he is going to sing next week. There will be a Beatles week and a Madonna week. hahaha. I've never seen him sing without his guitar and he was like moving around and, well, I will have to show you sometime. I've heard him sing that song lika a gazillion times and even I was like whaaaa? Check him out!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home