THE AWARDS

I have to say that Kate Winslet is exquisite! I love her! And her dad's whistle was adorable! Reminded me of what would've happened if I'd just gotten that Oscar! And my fathers whistle would have been heard as well!

Hated Reese's dress girls! Sorry! And the eyeshadow was way too heavy and the hair was.......nothing to write about! Love her, not impressed by her presentation!

I am with Lo on the whole Angelina/Brad situation. Those poor kids having both parents up for best actor/actress. Are you kidding me? Can anyone say, "show me the money!"

And as always I still think Meryl Streep is a classy woman! Even if she didn't win, she's still a legend!

And I have to say that I really enjoyed the music that was performed for the winning movie! It was eerie yet enticing!

Off to the dentist! And a day of errands! Love to all!..............

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    I will agree that her show dress wasn't too charming. the new pic lo posted though redeems it!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home