Heidi


My fav model is heidi for many many reasons. She is absolutely lovely. Not just on the outside, but on the inside as well. She has such a great personality and I love watching her on project runway. She is a wonderful mother too. I love her because I often see her out in public with her kids without any makeup on and she looks just as beautiful. Plus, she is awesome because she is always letting her kids dress up and paint their faces. She just seems like an absolute ball of fun! My fav outfit is the red dress she wore to the oscars last year, the one shoulder look.

2 Comments:

  1. logann elizabeth said...
    yes i 100% agree. She just seems like such a genuine person and a great mother. Even though I do love Miranda Kerr, she looks like such a doll...but probably high maintenance for sure.
    Tori said...
    yes! she is my second fav!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home