Idol Chat

Well ladies, I am once again satisfied with the results of tonite's Idol performances. I was def loving Adam Lambert's totally awesome Rolling Stones rock sesh. I loved it bc he def brought in his musical theater background bc it def had a showtunesy feel. Loved it. I was also happy to see those other two peeps go through, the young girl and guy. I hadn't really seen much of them up to this point, so it was kinda like seeing new peeps! That is a bad thing about all the expose's they do on peeps, bc some get absolutely no screen time! The young girl, Allison, was really good though and she could really rock. She def has a kelly clarkson look. And ofcourse I loved Kris's song bc "man in the mirror" has always been my fav MJ son. And I am thankingGod that norman gentle did not survive another week, hopefully he doesn't make it back in in the wildcard round! EEK! Still rooting for Gokey!

3 Comments:

  1. Tiffer Sniffer said...
    Gokey Dokey! Mee toooo!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Adam's hair is far to Anime'
    Tori said...
    true, but he pulls it off bc he is awesome!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home