New Boy



Okk since Tiff got on here and talked about Bryan, I figured I should finally release a picture of the new boy interest in my life, Taylor Pemberton aka golfer boy.  I know my mom hasn't seen a picture just heard about him, along with Tori and Tiff.  So here he is Ladies.  Yes, I found a straight, good looking gentlemen down here at art school! He is 6'4 blonde hair, green eyes, and a graphic design major from Minnesota (no he doesn't have an accent!).   He comes from a big family of 4 boys. He is 19 like me and already has his own company! One of the pictures is us at a 80's party and the other is his old facebook picture. We shalll seeeeeee



3 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    LoLo! I am so excited to see a pic. I mean this is a BIG debut! I didn't know if you two were still an item. Like are you bf/gf or just dating? And hello, he is like a mini-mogul in the making, right? I love love love it! Love interests are always good, especially the perfect one!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I like the well seeeeeee. That's so Logan! He's definitely cute and tall and green eyes! nice.
    Tiffer Sniffer said...
    Holy smokes girlfriend! He is beautiful and so pure looking! Love that! You guys are a smokin' hot couple! I'll cross my fingers for you and you cross your for me! Love ya!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home