TODAY IS TORI'S DAY

Happy birthday cupcake! Enjoy your lunch with the girls today! Wish I could be there but you're on my mind! I'm sending a huge hug your way, and some spanks from the rugrats! You're right, they'd enjoy that! I also want to thank your parents for blessing us with you today! You're so very special and the world would NOT be the same if you weren't in it!

Also, had to let you know that I am soooooooooo in your corner as far as idol goes! Danny is amazing and he was my first pick from the get go to win this! So vote vote vote peeps! It's Danny's time!

As far as Tatiana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still can't hardly look at her! Simon said it perfect when he told her she was a drama queen! (so that's why i'm confused when i've been called one hmmmmmmmm, plz tell me i'm not that bad!!!!!!!!) Anyway, i cannot deal with her and her dramatic eye rolls over emphasized reactions. (hold on, is that me???????????) ha ha!

Enjoy your day beatiful! And thank you for letting us know what you wore in your interview! That is so important! But it sounded perfect! I'll cross my digits for ya!

xoxoxoxxoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home