Well my little lovelies I guess my birthday is over. I got pulled over today for running a stop sign (doh!) and I will admit, I was an idiot, because I kinda also ran the one before it and I was just thinking to myself: "I need to be careful or I am going to get a ticket". Sometimes karma works awfully fast! So anyway, that put quite a damper on my day, which I tried to remedy with some shopping, which only helped a little bit. But I did get the cute one-shoulder top from american eagle that I showed you guys. Anyway, I am sitting here, writhing with guilt waiting for Jake to come home so I can break the news. Wish me luck!

ps-- I am not the first Clark to recently get a ticket.... our little stevie-lynn got one too for running a light-- i hope she didn't learn that from me :)

3 Comments:

  1. Boo said...
    Wow, you girls need to talk to Mick about how to talk your way out of a ticket for running a RED LIGHT??
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    indeed!
    Tori said...
    looks like the isn't such an angel!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home