BIRTHDAY PRINCESS


I can not believe you are 22!! OLD FART! THis is one of my favorite pictures of our family because it captures a lot of our inner beauties.  Tori, you can make just about any face and still look like a rock-star.  Not to mention how fabulous your hair looks!!  I hope you have a wonderful birthday and I would have given anything to been home this past weekend to celebrate with the rest of the fam.  I think you wrote this on your facebook 25 notes thing and I agree 100% , we hit the gold mine when it comes to families.  Ours is BY FARRR the best and your a huge reason.  Thanks for making our family look so good and being a spectacular cousin/ sister... LOVE YOU.   HAPPPPY BIRTHDAY TORI

3 Comments:

  1. Tiffer Sniffer said...
    glad all the clark girls got in that pic...........don't mind me..........it's ok.......i don't always have to be in the mix..........it doesn't bother me a bit.........i was prolly taking the pic........no hard feelings....great pic you guys...it's really cute!!!!!
    logann elizabeth said...
    haha awww tifff you really need to be cropped into this picture. Its not complete with out you
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    The very best thing about this is Hick's face. I'd like to have a close up.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home