Memories.

Memories from growing up with Tori as my cousin and mentor:

- Playing house and kissing the wall acting like it was our boyfriend. 
- Always fighting over the name Jewel for when we did play house. 
- Lemonade stand on the golf course
- Picking on Hunter
- Tori use to only buckle one side of her overalls, so of course I did the same
- Having a contest to see who could grow there hair out the longest, Tori always won
- One time at a dive competition we got money to get 1 snack each and we both got 2... I got grounded for that. 
- Being in love with the celebrities from a young age: JTT, Hanson, Andrew Keegan...
- She may seem like an angel now days, but when we were younger I blame all my mischief ways on Tori!
- When she started doing her hair with the bun thingy on top of her head... so did I. 
Soooo many good times, but dont get me wrong I have learned a lot of positive things from Tori as well.  Like singing at the end of most of my sentences... Fabuloussss (singing).  Or popsugar.com!! Where would I be with out the one and only VICTORIA! If Vbecks can rock Victoria, I think you can too.  At least on your birthday!

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    Thanks babe you are too sweet! And I def remember each and every one of those memories. I am going to be thinking about all the mems of you for your bday in a few months!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home