Someone Elses favorite Things....

I thought this might be fun to try. I'm going to do KiKi because I miss her. Wasn't this whole thing her idea in the first place? Uh Huh. Yo, KiKi, where are you anyway? Honestly. Okay, here goes, lets see how I do....
KiKi's list of faves as interpreted by kelly
1. Route 66 diet cokes from Sonic. Is that right?
2. That little clip she bought at Kim's Home Show that holds her phone on her hip.
3. Her phone.
4. Her Lap Top. It used do be her day planner, remember? SHe called it her bible.
5. Gardening
6. Dirty martini's & hot, I know.
7. One bite of everything.
8. Her hairdresser, Scott.
9. Waterford
10. Neil Sadaka
11. Pierce Brosnan?
12. Thanksgiving Day
13. babies
14. weddings
15. Hunters laugh when he was a baby and Loganns brown Buddha belly when she was a baby.
KiKi, how did I do? Someone needs to try this, it's fun!

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    ok you def hit kiki on the nail! esp #1! Do me please!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home