Robert Pattinson (aka edward cullen from Twilight) was def the man of the night. sooo adorable & that british accent! And I did not get a chance to see Slumdog Millionaire, but I have no doubt it will win tonite. And here is the actess Frieda, who is an absolute beauty. I am not so sure about her dress, but her face is too elegant not to post. And of course, my little Heidi, who is totally fashin forward in her origami inspired dress. I love the "up to there" slit. I plan on posting more. I was really loving Taraji P. Henson's dress. She was in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and she is absolutely stunning. I will post a pic when I find it, but the dress is def my fav so far!

aww and how cute were the slumdog millionaire kids! soo presh! btw- i was watching the E! redcarpet, so we may have seen some diff things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home