Cheesecake Factory

Hello all you beautiful women. I just returned from my birthday dinner with my absolutely handsome husband at the Cheesecake Factory. We were originally going to go to a Japanese Steakhouse, but I changed my mind at the last minute, because I want to eat cheesecake every chance I get! Anyway, I had quite a delicious meal, some kind of chicken tortilla thing I had never had. That is the great thing about the Cheesecake Factory, you can always order something different. And I had a yummy Georgia Peach for my beverage, Jake stuck to beer. He had the factory burger, which I think he was pretty dissatisfied with and he really wanted the $30 steak. O well!

I had my interview yesterday and things went pretty well! I was nervous, of course, but I tried my best just to confident and true to myself. It was about an hour long and I have spent the last day analyzing all of the questions and all of my answers! ahh! Luckily, one of the interviewers was an instructor I had in lab. The bad part is, that I was interviewed on the very first day and they will continue to conduct interviews until the end of march! ahh! The director said I should hear back by mid-april. I wore my gray express editor pants, with my nine west black heels, a tan button up (no collar though) with my pink tweed jacket! I hope I looked the part.

Tomorrow I am going to go to lunch with the Belmont girls (stephanie, jacie and mary connell) at pei-wei (PF Changs little brother) in green hills. Then I am off to class! I just hope that no one tries to give me 22 spankin's. I am sure that if I were in Indy, Ty & Abby would be happy to do it for me!

2 Comments:

  1. logann elizabeth said...
    Did you get a cheesecake? My favorite is the banana one its so creamy and just melts in your mouth. Anddd you sound totally adorable for the interview, I have no doubt you were probably the best dressed.
    Tori said...
    jake got the banana one and he said it was amazing!!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home