OMG! So I just got caught up American Idol and holy guacamole!! Danny Gokey rocks! I mean, what guy could ever sing a Mariah Carey song without being gayer than Richard Simmons? He nailed it! Absolutely nailed it. I have no doubt that he will be going on. I had goosebumps! Ricky Braddy was definitely the next best guy, but he just didn't give the same thrill. What I love about Gokey is his passion. Every word he sings, he means. And if he wins, he may be the first winner to have a Christian music career? If he goes that way. Anyway, I just had to gush my praises. I am not sure about all the girls. I mean yes they were good but I am not sure who will pull through. I guess we will know in a few short hours. I just pray to god that tatiana will finally go home. I hate to see that she actually sang well. I won't her outta here! What's your opinion?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home