If...



If you were to get a tattoo what would it be and where?

answer: If i were to get a tattoo, and i would have to have a special on that would go away in like 5 or 10 years but you know I am not going to like it for life, I would get a moon and star. I don't know where though, some place cool and not cliche. OOO i love vbecks tats. she has an awesome one on her back with symbolizes her three boys, which i think has been updated to include her & david. totes presh. I like tats that have a meaning but arent cheesy. and noooo tats on the feet. also, i looove heidi klum's tat with seal's name *see pic*. I would do that if i could get an artist to do a cool one that said jake, of course! I mean I am not that big of a seal fan!! And the three stars, again, represent her kids. I would have to have an original tat, which obvy wouldn't happen bc i can only think of their tats!

5 Comments:

  1. logann elizabeth said...
    IF i was to get a tat it would be of a diamond. Why? They are a girls best friend and last forever. They are sparkly and it would be to always sparkle and never be dull. I havent decided where i would get it. I would get it somewhere that i could hide for when i am old or trying to be professional. Of course, I would have to get it somewhere I could see just so i wouldnt have to listen to my mom tell me how stupid it was to get a tat that i cant even see. Even though if i was to get a tat my dad promised me he would be sandpapering it off me asap. Sooo, conclusion is you will not see a tat on me till me parents are long gone and probably not even then since im wayyy to scared it would hurt.
    Unknown said...
    ouch! that would hurt to sandpaper your skin off!!!! it pains me just thinking about it. well tori stole my tat. i would choose a moon and star! i am not sure where. i like where Amanda Bynes had hers in What A Girl Wants. or a faerie!!!! ...
    Tori said...
    haha yes! I wish your diamond could be sparkly! Like a glitter tattoo! And I had the sandpaper threat too!n Stevie! I got the idea exactly from what a girl wants its sooo cute. and i agree about the faerie too!
    Boo said...
    Remember girls, you will never be too old for a little sandpaper treatment??
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    that's funny because Stephanie is imagining in great detail what it would actually be like to have someone sandpaper you. (25 things) I like the diamond idea. Whenever I imagine tatoos though I always thing of those scarry jail ones. all blue and smeary. sorry. yuck

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home