fantastic!

Hi Everybody! I'm at work....wooorrrrkinnnng. It's a bright sunshiny day. luvit. We have 46 posts on the church blog already. 40 are mine. whateveeeeer. I went to see Angels and Demons and it is good. Star Trek is better by leaps and bounds. (funny) get it, outer space, leaps & bounds. I cracky me self uppy. So, I feel like American Idol will porbz go to Adam. That last song was not great-KARA! And we got to hear how not great of a song it was TWICE just so there was no doubt about it's utter mediocrity. Tori did you get to hear Simon say it was going to be a real ding-dong of a show? Did it make you ROTFALYAO? I did watch a little bit of dancing with the stars and there is a very handsome fellow on there, he was the runner up. I will have to look him up. He danced with Cheryl. I think she loves him. I think Cheryl loves everybody. She just does, it's her way. Anyway, I'm going to go find him now and bring him back here to you. I cannot wait to see everyone this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home