Happy Mother's Day to all!

Well, it's friday at 6:00. That means I can go home now. Woot. Conner is here with me. Mike dropped him off a little bit ago and He and Michaela went to do one of our cleaning jobs. Conner and I will meet up with them here shortly and we will do two more cleaning jobs. They will go fast, I hope. Then home for a peaceful evening. Well, the dogs will need walked for sure. Stevie went to go see Star Trek which I really want to see as well. I hope Jon Luc Piccard is in it. Tomorrow I have another cleaning job and then free as a bird for the rest of the day. Whatever shall I do? I have lots to do around the house. But that is a joy because I'm home and I love it there. It's my fave. Then Sunday Morning we are having a big Mothers Day breakfast before church. Stevie is making Quiche to take. Then church which is nice because people stand up and say great things about their Mothers and it makes you cry a little because they are all so loving. Or they tell funny stories. Hopefully Conner will not get inspired to speak because he makes me a little nervous when he does. Lately he keeps requesting How Great Thou Art. Grand Pa Jims favorite but it's long. And we've sung it the last three Sundays. I do love it but I worry that people are getting tired of singing it. Then Tom and Amy's. After that the dogs will need walking and we will need to get ready for Monday. I love you all. *hugs*

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    sounds perfect!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home