Well my shopping trip was successful! I found a dress, which I am actually going to wear to the nursing school pinning ceremony because then it won't be covered up by my gown. It is soo presh! And mom, I didn't get your memo until after I found it, but it fits the specs perfectly. It is pretty preppy, which is okay because the event is supposedly pretty traditional and they dress is very much that. It is a sheath dress and the top is a black and white patter and then there is a purple bow right under the bust then the rest is black and stops right above the knee. I actually found it at Stein-Mart! I have never shopped there, but I decided to give it a try and I was please because it wasn't all unorganized chaos like TJMaxx that drives me freakin' nuts, to the point that it is worthless for me to even go in there. They actually have multiples of things too! Anyway, it was 49.99! I tried on a few dress, all from the same brand with pretty much the same look just different prints and patterns, but I decided on this one, because it fit the best and looked the best. I also got a new shirt for interviews. It is a that great blue color that helps bring out my eyes and it has a ruffle. I am going to post a pic of the dress!

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    ps-- I can't wait for my surprise!

    Pss- I am very relieved I found a dress because originally I was planning on wearing a dress that I think I got in the 8th grade, if not 7th, that I wore from my baptism from express. It is a black sheath dress as well, but kinda boring. But I remember buying it because my dad took my shopping for it and I think we even went to the glendale mall just to get my size or something weird, actually i think it was lafayette square. I can't remember except that it was some weird, kinda ghetto mall I had never been to before.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home