So! My phone interview for the special care nursery went really well! So well, that they want me to come and interview in person, and observe the unit. Super exciting. I am torn because it will be grueling to make the drive all the way back up, but that is why I am trying to convince logann & helen to make a road trip out of it! I think that would be my favorite job, so I don't want to miss the opportunity. So many decisions. But I will keep you informed.

maverick got to go to doggy day camp at kikis today and he is absolutely zonked. I had to send him over there to get him and his evidence out of the house for the showings. I am still waiting to hear some feedback, but hopefully it will be positive!

I have one more day of NCLEX review and then I will be done! Except for the fact that I will still have to study everyday until I take the actual test.

Steph can we get matching tats or is that dumb? bc that is my dream tat too! (haha tattoo, tat-too!) But dont be afraid to say no, I mean it is permanent and Im not sure I can handle that, so I will gladly let you be the only moon/star tat girl. And if you get it I absolutely must be present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home