Well, Jake & I made it safely back to Nashville and are very happy to be back at home. We had an absolute blast in indy! I pretty much exhausted myself on Friday going to three interviews all in one day at Methodist. I have yet to hear back anything, but I am hoping something will work out soon & I have a phone interview tomorrow. Friday night we (mom, dad, mick, & jake) went on a boat ride up to Wolfie's and had dinner and Karli was our hostess with the mostest! Of course she knew practically everyone there, just like her father!

Saturday I woke up early and ran to the grocery for my mom. I felt a little akward buying two cases of beer, Jack, 2 vodkas, scotch, club soda, tonic, lemons, limes and cherries all before 8am. I am sure I raised a few eyebrows. Then Jake and I went on another boat ride around the lake the Maverick and Mocha before getting ready for the party. My mom and I also hit up Karisma where I found the perfect party dress! The party was amazing and it was really great to see all of my family, as well as meet the rest of Ann's family. I've decided I love vanilla vodka as well. Oh, and of course, my contribution to the party was vodka slushies, which were a hit.

On Sunday, Jake, Maverick and I spent the day at the Vieke's hanging out, eating and then going out to their property and shooting clay pigeons. I also unsuccessfully tried to buy Stevie some birthday shoes, but hopefully she still loves me. I did find what I was looking for online so she should be getting them in the mail sooN! Today was mostly spent driving back to Nashville and trying to get settled back into the house.

Tomorrow I start my review course up at Belmont. It is going to be pretty grueling because it is for the next four days from 8-4! blah. Hopefully it will be helpful in helping me pass the NCLEX and become an RN! Our showing got canceled last week, which is a bummer, but hopefully someone will come and look soon. I hope everyone has an amazing four day week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home