First, before I even got to leave for lunch Tori called, Methodist Hospital knows a Gem when they see one, and they'd like her to come work for them (sorry Tor, I hope that wasn't a secret?). Mom and Chirsty picked me up from work in the big Caddy and we headed to Carmel to meet Kelly for lunch at Shapiros. Christy had to make a couple of circles around the roundabout, but we arrived safely. She declared they need to rename Carmel to Roundabout!

It was a typical Clark lunch with forks flying, sharing and sampling of food. Christy and Kelly loved the spinach - gag - and I voted on the German Potato Salad, of course Christy thought it needed more sugar. Don't forget the pecan pie, lemon poppy seed cake, and carrot cake, it's now nap time! Mom loudly farted during lunch and Kelly did a dramatic reading of a nasty letter to Michaela from her so called Mother. I'm not sure which of the two brought the biggest tear to my eye?? Thank goodness the ride back to work was uneventful, so I guess I'd better get some work done! Wish you all were here for lunch...everyday. Sorry, I just love this picture and had to post it.

7 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    We suffer from anemia so we crave spinach. Did you eat some yogurt yet? You need to replace the healthy flora in your body so you can frolic in your poncho or waltz in your afghan
    Boo said...
    Does the yogurt parfait from McDonalds count? That's the only yogurt I eat ever since a Dr. in College told me in primative countries that pack their Va Ja Ja's with yogurt to ward off yeast infections. All I can think of is Monastat when I eat yogurt!!
    logann elizabeth said...
    hahahahaha. i am seirously at tears from your post boo and then these comments. love YOU GUYSSSS
    Tori said...
    awesome post and comments.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    twinkies and yogurt
    Boo said...
    I could have gone all day without thinking about that combo!
    Boo said...
    I could have gone all day without thinking about that combo!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home