SURPRISEEE

So around 1 :30 I layed down to take a nap.  On Tuesday and Thursdays that is my normal nap time.  All of my other friends have class at 2, so it is a perfect 2 and 1/2 hours of sleep and "me time". My roommate was finishing up an essay and was about to leave when someone started knocking on the door.  Gabby says quietly "I am not going to answer".  Well after like 10 knocks we hear our friend Rosie yell "Logann I am locked out!!".  So finally I get out of bed and open the door.  There stands Rosie, Kp, and Annabel all laughing about how they locked themselves out of there room.  So i  start telling them how they must have had one serious brain fart for all of them to walk out of the room without a key.  I turn around to face them and who is stand there with the three of them but HELEN!!!  She was suppose to come down last weekend for my birthday but couldnt work out the plans.  So instead she came this weekend and didnt even tell me!! She is going to be here till next Tuesday and words can not even describe how excited i am.  What an awesome besty?? So i hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend, I know I will!


xoxox
logann

3 Comments:

  1. hick said...
    tell that pretty helen hi and u 2 have the bestest weekend ever,
    love hic
    Boo said...
    Don't you two want to make a road trip to Indy this weekend??
    logann elizabeth said...
    I cant this weekend cause i have finals next week. But we are coming the beginning june some time!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home