my second post ever!

la la la! how exciting. i feel so grown up! i am also at mommys work, yippie! it is dark and rainy outside... and American Idol was on last night. Now Adam i have to say was a bit over kill on his Van Halen song, not that it was bad... it was deff wasnt my fav. and Allison she did good... but also a bit overkillish... and she deff did need more to than saying Cry Baby ova and ova... now Chris and Dannys duet... was painful... it was a good song choice i believe... but not good singing... it hurt. Chris and his beatles song was not bad... i like chris. Dannys was HORRIBLE. that is all i can say. Now the finale... was pretty good... But Adams pants were HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i did like Allisons hair a lil better. but ya noo. so that is my review. i hope it is good enough for you all. and i like comments! ;)
okay so. in Student Government the Sophomores are getting ready for prom! we have to figure out where to have it... like this week! we kinda want it at The Indianapolis Roof... i havnt seen what it looks like, but it is Expensive. We looked at the Paramount Theatre in Anderson....but it is too little! everywhere is too little. Some people thought it was a brillent idea to have it at the Zoo in the dolphin dome. i did not really like the idea... but it is to little, i am sorta relieved. i dont like being surrounded by a million tons of water with shark like creatures swimming above my head. now penguins... i might have agreed with that. but any way. did you no i get a free ticket to prom next year because i have to help plan and set up and everything? how exciting.
TORI ( i just want you to see your name that is why it is in caps) did you have your prom at the Fountains? i think you did. but mabey you didnt. i dont like the Fountains. it is silly. it dosent have the right vibe. I really liked the CHildrens Meusem idea we had but it wouldnt be the vibe the kids wanted because it would have to be more than just dancing. and Noblesville High School Kids are not mature enough to have a mature social gathering... well i guess some kids might be more open to a more mature gathering but most would not be.... this is kinda long! yippie. how exciting.

7 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Led Zeppelin sweetie, iloveyou.
    Unknown said...
    van halan led zepplin SAME EXACT THING!! haha not really... but sorta.
    Boo said...
    Stevie,
    The Roof is a very beautiful room but really, really big! How about the Scottish Rite where Tori got married. They have a very cool ball that looks just like the one out of Beauty and the Beast. It would be the perfect size and easy enought to find. How about the Palomino Ballroom. I think it is in Westfield. I've never been, but it is alot closer and I've heard nice things about it. Oak Hill Mansion on 116th Street is lovely too. I agree the Fountains has no personality. The Ritz Charles has an all glass building that is very pretty when decorated with lots of twinkle lights. I think the new Indpls. Library might have a space or the Indiana Museum of Art....I could go on and on!!! How come you're not at school?
    Unknown said...
    Kim! You are such the event planner!
    Unknown said...
    I had a dentist appt. And it's right by Mommy's work.
    Tori said...
    Yes, I am glad to see you have a decent reason for skipping school & it def worth it if you get to do some posts. We did have ours at the fountains and I def agree, no vibe. I hope all the planning goes well. I haven't watched idol yet, but I liked the review. I don't know how I feel about everyone, maybe just kinda blah....
    hick said...
    i love the roof.. thats where me and uncle john went for my prom MEMORIES>>>>

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home