Sweet Baby James

HEY! Guess what? I'm going to go see James Taylor this evening at the Murat Theater. Courtesy of... WAIT....James Taylor himself. YEOW! My friend Robin, her son, Jason owns a charter airplane company in New York and James is one of his clients. So, there you have it. Me, Robin, her husband Michael and our friend Mary (Robin and Mary from Conner's Montessori school)are all going. Mike is a little sad he isn't going. But he will be watching American Idol. When I told him He said "James Taylor is the whole reason I ever picked up a guitar." I was like, "Oh, yeah?, well, I'll tell him you said hi!" I don't know where are our seats are but, well, I'm imagining they are pretty good. But, I'm also imagining me on stage singing along with my new bff. Cuz I'm a steamroller BABY.....

3 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    AWESOME! I don't really think I am a huge fan, but he is just one of those peeps who you know would be awesome to see. Like prince, or MJ. You just have to go if the opportunity arises! poor mike!
    Boo said...
    You are so lucky!!! What a perfect venue to see him at. I saw him at Verizon and it was just too big. Have a great time and tell Sweet Baby James I said Hey!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I should ask him if he remembers Gordon.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home