i am very upset right now. So you know my beloved Jon & Kate plus 8. Well there has been all of this gossip going around that Jon had an affair. Well, I wasn't believing any of it because it was only being reported by US weekly, which is not a reliable source in my book (I trust People more and absolutely popsugar). Plus, it was all being denied and then I read today that US has confirmed it from 5 sources close to girl. This is so upsetting. I still do not want to believe. This is like Jen & brad break up bad. ughh... I think they will stay together, at least I hope so, and I am still hoping that it isn't true because it just doesn't seem like Jon. They always talk on the show how divorce just is not an option and they just celebrated their 10th anniversary and everything, renewing their vows. hmmm.... I'm sure there will be more news to come.

3 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    It's the curse of the reality show. Only Ozzy is immune to it. Only Ozzy....IeIeIe(the begining of crazy train)IeIeIe
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    IeIeIe not whatever I typed there. What is that letter before the e's I typed? Can you find it on the keyboard?
    It's not an I or an i or an L or an l. What is it? It's not a 1. It's just a stick. Where did I get that stick letter?
    Tori said...
    he did say he doesn't feel like he can be just jon. he always has to be jon & kate plus 8. But kate loves all the traveling and the promo and whatnot... i can see that causing some stress.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home