so

today was the last day of school. so grand! and my birthday is in exactly one week! i am at jamies house! it is wonderful. school is over school is over school is over la la la. And um Annabells 75% red dress is INCREDIBLE! she should ship it to me for my birthday present! giggle giggle snort snort. oh and my birthday party! okay first Tuesday Jamie and i go shopping to buy pretty dresses to wear! because you gotta have pretty dresses for special occasions. wednesday i wait in anticipaion for thursday. thursday every one (me chloe jamie abby and emily...mabey Kynd and alexx..) will gather at my house around 4:30... and go eat sushi! dilish! then! we come back to my house around... 7:30ish... and everyone who was not invited to eat sushi will come over around eight... and i start summer gym on tuesday! GROSS GROSS GROSS! what am i trying to do to myself! i should have taken summer english! then taken school gym! but i only thought of that this week... oh well too late now... and i will loose weight or whever because of the extremeness of summer gym so i will have a nice bikini body! HEHE HAHAH i make myself giggle! i hope people read this! because now i have a question! am i aloud to get a lil moon and star tattoed on my left hip??

6 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    When you lurn how to spell rite u can.
    Unknown said...
    ha ha ha. you make me giggle. just look at that spelling! you are no better. just kidding. i love you. and miss you.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I LOVE YOU!!!!
    Tori said...
    you can, but I don't know about the hip... when/if you get preggo it will get really stretched out and possible deformed and no one wants that to happen. is the thursday night thing a family thingy? I might have an interview then.
    Boo said...
    If you get a tat for your birthday I'm going to keep your gift for myself!!!
    logann elizabeth said...
    haha stevie your so cute i love your blogs they always make me laugh. i can just see you typing away laughing at yourself.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home