I looove thunderstorms. This morning when Jake left for work it was storming and I mean hardcore. The lightning kept flashing through my bedroom window like a strobe light and the thunder was sooo loud. For some reason I think my house like attracts loud thunder, because I have never known thunder to be so loud in my entire life, until I moved in here. So strange. Maybe it is because my room is upstairs so I am closer to the sky? Opposed to when I lived with the rents my room was 8 ft closer to the ground. Probs a lame theory but you never know! Anyway, I finally fell back to sleep after that loud ruckus that played out and when I awoke the sun was shining! It was absolutely perfect. I don't know about Indy, but it has been raining in Nashville for probs a little over a week! Crazy! So I am very happy to see the sun. I am about to embark on a little shopping hoping to find a reasonably (blah) priced dress for my upcoming events. Hopefully catch some starbucks (although I can't go to the one that gives me all the free stuff because it is not on the way). Then I def need to take Mav on a walk because has cabin fever due to all the rain.

A bunch of girls from nursing school are going out to dinner tonight in Nashville which should be super fun and then who knows what afterward! Happy Friday!

2 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Sleeping in
    Shopping
    Walking the dog
    dinner & dancing
    suhweeet.
    Boo said...
    I was gonna offer to buy you a new dress for graduation...but I found something else instead??? Guess you'll have to wait to be surprised. Might I suggest black, white, pink, beige.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home