Good Morning,Good Morning (singing)

How is everyone this fine morning? It's Wednesday and it may begin raining soon. I can feel it in my bones. I'm at work, drinking coffee and I have a fleece blanket wrapped around my waist. Feeling cozy. We have mini-moos (little creamers) now, here at work. I like them. Our coffee is strong so a couple mini-moos are a must My beautiful Darlings, an utter must. (I said utter) snicker,snicker.
Well, the weekend was so much fun! Friday we all went to the park and watched Conner roller skate and skateboard. I walked the dogs around the park and even walked down the railroad tracks for a while because it always makes me feel like I'm in a movie. It was Me, Mike, Edward, Stevie, Kyndrick and Conner and the dogs. My usual posse'. It was fun. Saturday was T.J Maxx TWICE! Yow! and a soccer game and lunch at Panera. sweet. And I bought a tie dye skirt that is made of t-shirt material that I would like to live in. They have like three more colors and i would like to go buy them as well, but they aren't free. so I picked the one I liked best. So comfy Chickens, so comfy. I wore it to the Graduation party and then I wore it to church the next morning. I haven't worn it to work though. Can't decide if it's suited for work. Today, I love my outfit. I have a cotton blue small flower print skirt on from old navy a blue tank and my fave denim shirt that Tiff gave me. It has copper snap buttons and three quarter sleeves. I triple love it.
Well, the party was really fun. It was really laid back and just a lovely time. Everyone there was smiling and having fun. We stayed for six hours! Mike and Edward stayed for like eight hours! I'm sorry, we have always been the last to leave. I don't see it changing any time soon, either. Kim! Are you feeling better yet? I wanted to remind you to eat a lot of yogurt to replace the good bacteria in your body! Did your Doc tell you that? Please don't forget to do that because of the antibiotics you are taking, okay?
So, back to the party, the food was delicious and the little bar outside was fun. The little ice maker and the little reach in cooler are fun to use. Conner jumped in the lake a couple of times and the hot tub. The cake was delicious! ANd, Boo, did you make those AMAZING brownies? And Hic's carmel popcorn was so good it was all gone and she made a lot! I got to meet new people and spend time with my family! Tori and Jake were awesome and fun and Will and Ann were happy and cute. I got to see Ann's ring and Will seemed to really like his grill. Stevie picked out a cute ring for Tori that she really liked. BeBe was having fun and Mike took his guitar and stood right in the middle of the deck and started playing like it was his job or something. It was kinda funny, but then again, He's kinda funny. So, Tori and Will have graduated from College! The first of BeBe's Grandchildren to do so and the first graduates in the family since Tuna, right? It almost makes me want to go to college... *crickets*....yeah. So, really super proud of Tori and Will right now. And of Kim and Jon for being such great parents! Love the Hirschfeld's. Love parties at the Hirschfeld's. Love my Fam. Really missed the Rogers being there. KiKi, I have really been missing you. When can I see you? I'm going to call you and set a date for a visit, okay? Or aren't we working on a girls weekend date? And by We I mean Kimberly.
So, Sunday was church, another soccer game and we washed our cars and did some gardening. And Monday was Coffee with Tom and Amy and then dinner with BeBe which was really nice because she and I sat in the garage and just talked and watched the world go by. It was very relaxing and fun.
I'm going to work a little but I will be back...with more....later

1 Comment:

  1. logann elizabeth said...
    that was one awesome post kelly! lovedddd it

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home