A few CD reviews

So I bought two new cd's this weekend and they are totes awesome, so I thought I would share a little review. First cd, is Darius Rucker, who you know from Hootie and the Blowfish (no, his name never was Hootie). Anyway, this is his first country album and I love it. It has the great positive vibe that you get from listening to Hootie and the Blowfish, yet with the country feel & twang. It is a beautiful melding of the different genres. The cd makes me really happy & that is always a good thing. The second cd is the Zac Brown Band, which is also country and I have been wanting this one for awhile. Zac sings the song "chicken fried" but it is his new song that I really like. I like this cd because it is country as well as kinda mellow, almost jack johnson-ish, which the country feel. It also has some great summer songs about the beach and stuff. I recommend both, and I can't wait to listen to both all summer long!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home