Happy Mother's Day to all my favorite Mothers and future Mothers!
We just returned from a whirl wind trip of all the hot spots of Northwestern Indiana. Last night we played and won Lacrosse in Elkhart. Then we stayed in South Bend at a Comfort Suites that put "Welcome Noblesville Lacrosse" on their sign. There must not be much going on in South Bend. We won our first game this morning, it was 45 degrees, rainy, and windy. It was miserable. We played at OBrien Park. I had jokingly asked Ann if it was any relation to her family, knowing they were from SB. She said she didn't think so. So of course I searched the park until I came up with the history. There was a big display telling about the Obrien family that donated the park and how they made their millions in the early 1900's inventing machinery. At the bottom was a little note saying these Obriens are not the same as the famous Patrick Obrien that started Obrien Paint Company in 1875-1995. Those Obriens are Ann's family. Isn't it just like Ann to be all shy and modest about her famous family. Will just gives me little details here and there like, the family has a permanent box at all the Notre Dame Games?? Hello...that's a pretty big deal. Oh well, I've digressed. LaPort kicked our but 8-6 in the last 5 minutes of the game. It was too bad to end the season on a loss. Mick is very sorry LAX is over!
Now we are home and off to Target and Star Track. Sounds like a perfect night out with my boys. Will and Ann are at the land celebrating her birthday with friends. Her Birthday is the 13th...and it's almost Logann's birthday too!!

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    Mom- Jake and I went and saw Star Track and it was awesome! I totes loooved it. And Capt. Kirk, aka Chris Pine, is suppper sexy. I thought it was a great movie. It had a lot of action, but good storyline with a lot of humor! Def recommend it.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home