A Perfect Morning!!

As I told Jon this morning it is so nice to have all of my children back in the nest! It's 6:30am and Will is harassing Mick for wearing his pants too low, Tori is yelling at Mick for letting Maverick out the door, Will is mad because I buttered Mick's toast but not his, Tori is lecturing Mick on the evils of a bacon, butter, toast samwich...I'm in my happy place!!! It's going to be a great weekend. Tori has 3 interviews at Methodist today, the big family party tomorrow (Ann's Mom & Stepdad are evening coming from Virginia, I think they want to see the ring for themselves), Mick begins work on his Eagle Project, and I get to spend the weekend with all my favorite people - minus the Rogers Clan. Oh happy days!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home