So I was very sad the other day when I heard that Community Hospitals were on a hiring freeze!! But today I heard from Clarian, which is Methodist, Riley and IU Hospital and I have an interview set up on Friday May 22! Yay! It is such a relief to hear that. I actually have 2 interviews! One for a cardiac critical care unit and one for a step down unit! Super exciting. Believe it or not the health care industry is really struggling. I was always told that everyone would want to hire me when i graduated and now everyone is telling us, "yes, we want to hire you, but we don't have any money to... sorry" It totally stinks. A bunch of the girls I am graduating with are struggling to find jobs. Plus there are fewer nursing jobs available because a lot of older nurses are coming back to nursing because of the economy. But this has brightened my light! Phew!

3 Comments:

  1. Boo said...
    Congrats Tori. I'll keep my fingers crossed!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    "This has brightened My light" That is so cute, did you make that up?
    Tori said...
    yes! i think i did!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home