Wow! What a weekend! First I must congratulate Will & Ann on their engagement! I am sooo happy for them and Ann is going to be a beautiful bride! I was absolutely shocked to get a picture message of just a ring on ann's left hand. Ahh! What a surprise.

Friday night was the nursing school pinning, which was awesome. I had to say the Florence Nightingale Nurses pledge, which I don't remember, but I am sure I can uphold. Thanks to all my family who came and supported me. Afterward, we went to the Rogers and had pizza from Mafioza's which was delicious and totally hit the spot after lunching at the Rosepepper Cantina with the Belmont girls & their fams. We sat out on the porch at the Rogers and caught up, laughing and drinking.

Saturday was the actual Belmont University commencement. It was kinda boring but I had my cell so I was texting Jake and Logann, as well as my friend down the row. Although, they did a good job getting through 609 names. Phew. Luckily, I didn't trip, but another girl took a complete spill. After I got my diploma I was very stealthy and snuck out because I had to pee & Jake and I had to get home to move all of our furniture for the new carpet.

Matthew & Noah were coming home from Florida so we got to hang out with them as well as Andy & Kelli, went out to dinner and hung out. Today we are officially listing our house and it looks great. Prayers that it will sell quick!

ps- my hair is kinda a mess in the pinning pics because i was trying to be fancy and switch it up by curling my hair, but I have never been good at it and the result was awful so I ended up having to straigten it like a minute before walking out the door. ugh, what a disaster.

2 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    ps- isn't my husband handsome!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    YES! everyone looks so happy! Oh Tori! Thank you for posting these pictures!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home