Movie Review!

Hello dolls! Of course, Jake & I along with Travis & Brittany hit up the Smyrna Roxy movie theater this weekend. We decided it was time for none other than a good ole' fashioned 3-D movie! I kid you not. It was quite interesting because, I, believe it or not, have not yet had such an encounter before in all my life. So the movie was Coraline, which is an animated movie! And it is perfect for all the Tim Burton-esque peeps out there (like me!) because it was same director as Nightmare Before Christmas--kinda the same creepy/cool look too! Anyway, Coraline is about a girl who is bored with the world and tired of her parents ignoring her. She moves into a new boring home and finds herself with nothing to do. She begins exploring and finds a tiny, locked door behind the wallpaper. At first she looks and there is nothing their but bricks! Tired she goes to bed only to be awaken by a mouse who leads her to the door which now magically leads to another little door. She enters a world with her "other" parents. Everything seems perfect except for the buttons on their eyes! Creepy! Anyway, the story goes on and on and is truly mesmerizing. It is a cool movie, although I would say that it might be a little too creepy for some kids, because there are some truly adrenaline filled parts! But I am going to attach the trailer so you can see what you think.

I also want to go see He's Just Not That Into You, and I heard from Kaily that it is great. She said she bawled her eyes out but it was a happy cry, not a sad cry! Anyone else see any good movies this weekend?



oh yes- and a boot update- the 80$ ones on ebay ended up going for about 150! sad day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home