Well yesterday was my lazy day even though I would have rather been in class then in bed feelings horrible.  I am feeling much better today though! I am planning on going for a run in hope that will be my system going again.  Tori, I really can not wait to see those two movies..both look fabulous!! One of my friends from Nashville is going to be in town for a fraternity thing and I am looking forward to showing them around! My roommate is out of town so that means a lot of Me time! I am planning on going into my drawing building today to make up for the class i missed this week.  This was the first time I was sick and away from home.. I know regret how much I took my mom for granted when I was sick. Hope all you ladies are doing well.  This week the blogging has been very entertaining! Good work!! 


xoxox
lo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home