25 Things

1. I am special!
2. I believe there are Angels among us.
3. Lonesome Dove
4. Mike is my Hero
5. I love the desert
6. I like eucalyptus
7. I overly romanticize things
8. I am a late bloomer
9. I'm a dreamer
10. Sometimes when I am in a public place I will pass someone and be suddenly filled with deep sadness and start crying.
11. I am a person of great hope
12. When I was little my Dad bought me a framed poster and it had a colored drawing of a little girl praying by her bed and above her it said, God Loves and in GOLD LETTERS it said Kelly. It hung above my bed.
13.When I was a little girl I ate a bunch of Flinstone vitamins and Christy told me I might DIE!
I said the, Now I lay me down to sleep, prayer 100 times that night!
14. I love satellite images of the earth
15. I love salmon
16. I wish I had more self control.
17. I have texture issues.
18. I can be easily swayed.
19. I try really hard to make myself not want things
20. I wish I'd gone to College
21. I want to be a reiki master
22. The names Stephanie and Tiffani are very similar sounding
23. I'm very proud of Michaela, she is way stronger than she knows!
24. I love doritos. (with a coke)
25. I love having Sisters

2 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    anything is good with a coke!
    logann elizabeth said...
    haha no way sprite it where it is at!

    and tiff i am the exact same way with passing people and just feeling so sad. especially people eating alone at restaurants!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home