Forgive my absenteeism

I am a super busy bee these days! I am, unsurprisingly, bogged down with school but I am slowly catching up! I am enjoying spending a few hours at home tonite blogging and watching jake drink red wine and read Lord of the Rings. I got him the complete set (all in one giant cool book) for Christmas. Of course, he had to read The Hobbit first, so he is just a little bookworm these days. I got him to read all the Harry Potters, which of course he loved, and so I am hoping that maybe one day I can convince him to read the Twilight series. I will be truly surprised if that happens.

Sometimes I can be pretty future-oriented and right now that seems to be all I can focus on! So here are my plans.
1. celebrate the bday!
2. Join the adult soccer league in smyrna (it might be a little weird bc i dont know anyone, but hopefully they will warm up to me!)
3. CRUISE!
4. Spring garage sale! The house is bursting at the seams with junk- but all stuff we could hopefully hawk for a few bucks! This is exciting- my first ever garage sale!
5. Start a new job!! AHh!-- problem is where will this job be? when? etc etc etc.
6. RELAX!

I have never had a problem sleeping before but lately i just can't seem to do it like i used to! I wake up all night, toss & turn and can never get that REM sleep in! It is driving me nuts! I wake up thinking about everything. I am not lying when I say that one of the things I woke up thinking about the other night was what all went into 7 layer dip (which iwas making for the superbowl) and literally in a sleepy daze, i am lying there in bed couting on my fingers 1. refried beans 2. sour cream 3. guacemole 4. salsa 5. green onions 6. black olives 7. Cheese. And once I had figured it out, I could finally go back to sleep. I mean what kind of person does that!

5 Comments:

  1. Boo said...
    You need to drink a glass of that red wine with Jake...that will cure the sleeping issue. Great advice from your Mother???
    Tori said...
    i know! I did think about that for my list of solutions!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Are you drinking too much caffeine during the day?
    Tori said...
    no!!! i have stopped drinking sodas! Trying to lose the weight for sb!
    hick said...
    I NEVER HAVE MADE IT THROUGH A NIGHT WITHOUT TOSSING AND TURNING UNTIL TWO WEEKS AGO..I AM TAKING 1 ALLERGY PILL (CVS BRAND) 2 MAKES THE AM A LITTLE GROGGY BUT 1 HELPS ME MORE THAN ANYTHING I HAVE EVER TRIED AND I HAVE HAD A SLEEPING PROBLEM FOR 30 YRS JUST HAD A THOUGHT JOHNNY IS 30 WHATEVER!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home