OK, THERE IS NO COMPARISON..HAMBURGER HELPER ALL THE WAY SERVED ON TOP OF MASHED POTATOES IS EVEN BETTER. WHO WOULD GUESS THAT THE CLARK GIRLS PAGE WOULD BE SO CONSUMED WITH FOOD TALK. MADE SOME SHRIMP ROMELAUDE AND IT WAS YUMMY YUMMY, DO ANY OF YOU YOUNG GIRLS REMEMBER THAT? IF NOT WE WILL NEED TO HAVE A SHRIMP ROMELAUDE DINNER FOR YOU BECAUSE IT IS SUCH A POPPA DINNER. WHEN I FIX IT I FEEL LIKE HE IS HERE EATING IT WITH ME MY TUMMY AND MY HEART ARE BOTH HAPPY.

I AM IN FLORIDA AND IT IS 85 TODAY, GOING OUT ON THE BOAT FOR A LITTLE FISHING AND BEACHING.
HOW ABOUT A CLARK GIRLS SUMMER WEEKEND IN MARCO,. ANY TAKERS????

2 Comments:

  1. Boo said...
    Maybe we should rething the cabin for Mom's birthday and head to Marco...or both?? I am available from May 1-Sept 1, just let me know and I'll provide the shrimp!!!
    Tori said...
    yummy! i have the recipe but i have yet to make it. And i would love to visit marco again, last time i was on vicodin bc i was so sick with some throat think and i slept the whole time. boo:(

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home