Adele

This is a good album. Stevie bought it and I've been listening to it. You have to give it few turns before you start to really hear her voice. She is a cross between Lilly Allen and that crazy beehive lady that I can't think of her name . You know "rehab-nonono. " She is from London too like them .BUT she has a really emotional delivery in her voice like Joan Osbourne. And she is vocally very adept. Lotsa talent here. I get an occasional Bonnie Raitt/Carol King/vibe too. Anyway if you listen to this on a rainy day you might cry. A sure stand out is her Bob Dylan cover, Make you feel my love. Break my heart come true~

3 Comments:

  1. Boo said...
    That's Amy Winehouse. Thank God I read People Magazine!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    THANK YOU! Poor little Amy Winehouse.
    Tori said...
    I loove this cd! I bought it ages ago and i am still lovin' it.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home