I think it would be a wise business investment to begin marketing myself as a personal shopper. If I do say so myself, I am quite skilled at the gift of shopping.

So we all know how busy the nurses are, especially at this time of year, working extra shifts and whatnot. So, I have been helping them with their christmas shopping. I did all the shopping online for my friend Jen, locating and finding the cheapest Ipod adaptor, tennis shoes and cell phone for her bf. then today, Angie (another nurse) wanted red hi-top converse for her son bc he wants to wear them while he plays the electric guitar he asked santa for (how presh?!) She thought 40 bucks was too much, but that was the best she could find. not true! i found them for $24.99 with 20% off (now $19.99), free shipping, and --it keeps getting better-- christmas delivery! I know I rock.

i just do not want my skills to go to waste. If you need something located or reviewed just call me! although i am trying to figure out how you would go about charging someone. I work best when the buyer knows what they want to get, I still need to working on my decision skills.

plus, the few years I worked at buis oil i ran all of christy's errands, buying christmas gifts and birthday presents all of which i loved. it just gives me a thrill of joy to find things for peeps and spend their money! Plus, if i could figure out a way to make a profit, I couldn't think of anything to make myself happier!!

Regardless, all of the nurses are begging me to help with their last minute purchases and it is so much fun! Especially seeing their reactions to the bargains i can find online in like 10 minutes!! I loooooove the internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home