Adele

A note about Adele...

She was just nominated for four grammy awards. I agree with kelly, the cd is a most. it is so old school and bluesy. She actually attended a music school in england with Leona Lewis (who is also amazing) and Amy Winehouse. She had no clue she was going to be nominated and actually stayed up late to see if her school friend, leona lewis, would get nominated. And then her phone started ringing off the hook! She was nominated in 4 categories, Leona in 1 or 2. Kinda cool right!

I am doing a Belmont girls gift exchange tonight and we are going to go to the Cheesecake factory. I am sooo excited and I am going to be staring at the menu all day trying to decide what to get. Although I believe I am decided on my dessert, Oreo cheesecake. you guys can be jealous!! Miss everyone.

4 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    So, Tori, are you done with your finals now? Were they hard? So, what's next? I have a job review tomorrow. ughhhh! Did you know that I have two monitors on my desk?
    How cool is that? One for blogging and one for surfing! JK! haha.(not) And, today I just got a stand for my monitors so they are at eye level. So cool. And, I have a head set, like the receptionist on Ugly Betty. hellooo??
    uhmmm, what's the name of Jakes company? I want to see the web page. I love comparing company web pages. Our is good, really packed with info. www.orchardsoft.com if your curious. My pis is on there. eek. I am in sales and marketing if that helps you find me. But, you just spent the whole weekend with me so, you know what I look like, but if you're ever missing me soon, you can find me there.(depending on my review I guess)
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    That must be quite the music school by the way.
    Tori said...
    haha yes, i am indeed el finito with finals! Praise the lord! and i love your receptionist gear! I looved the head set we had a viva, i call it the madonna head set. and i am glad that your monitors are at eyelevel. as a nurse, itis important for me to tell you that your work environment needs to ergonomic... no carpal tunnel or bad neck from bad comps. and two monitors is off the heezy... jake has two so that probably tells you a lot. I have seen your website but i will look at it again. jakes company is corporate flight management in smyrna, tn
    Tori said...
    ps--- i hope your review goes well adn you don't get the ax. when would possibly be able to blog?

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home