Who Dat?

I have NEVER seen her with brown hair. Harkenschpookin' I barely recanize er'. Anyway, I am posting a picture of Wreath (as Conner calls her) because I rented Return to Lonesome Dove ( a five hour mini-series from back in the day and had NO idea that Ms. Witherspoon was a major character in the movie. Her name is Ferris and she is pure delight. SO, my point is, maybe you might want to watch it. Wreath is in it. This picture doesn't look like her too because she is not smiling and she always smiles. It's her favorite. ummmm. I love Lonesome Dove..... I could devote this whole blogsite to it. Conner is a Lonesome Dove trivia KING. Poor kid, I drove him to it. In the movie, one of the cowboys, Jasper Fant, tells another cowboy, Pea Eye Parker, that he is his best friend. And Conner looks at me and says the Pea Eye is his best TV friend. I will post his picture for you if'n you want me to or not. Surely you want to meet Conner's best tv friend. Kim, you know who Pea Eye is. Maybe he's your best friend in a book. just maybe.

2 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    yes! but don't you remember, wreath had brown hair as june carter cash! and she rocked it. but she is definitely a blonde girl, just like me!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Oh yeah, that's right! I am such a silly tally sometimes!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home