Morning Conversations with Conner

Mom, I was at school in the bathrooms and I saw the one that makes the toilet paper swirl, Kimberly Clark. I read it.

Then, later, that same morning.

Mom, did you know that in the old days playing football was more dangerous because they didn't have face guards on their helmets?
I said, yeah, that's when Papa used to play. Papa loved playing football.
Conner said, I do too Mom, Papa and I have the same mind.

Then, he comes out of his bedroom and I swear he is tap dancing and bobbing his head around and he looks just like Sammy Davis Junior. And I said, Conner you are a really good dancer. You know, your Papa loved to dance too. Conner said, Did Papa like blues or Jazz? I said, Oh, he was a Jazz man. What about you? He said, well, I like both, JaBlue.

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    presh.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home