Conner says...

Me; Conner, what do you think is so special about your Aunt Boo Boo? If you had to pick something about her that you like, what would it be?
Conner: I like her eyes. They're turquoise.
Me:Oh, that's nice, what about Aunt Hick?
Conner: Her voice.
Me:Oh, you mean her speaking voice or her singing voice?
Conner: Both.
Me: Well, then what about Aunt KiKi? What would you say is so special about her?
Conner: Everything
Me: Well, o.k. then. How about Beebs? What would you say about the Beebs?
Conner: Well, you can't miss a thing about her.
Me: hahahahahahahaha, What about Tori? What makes her special to you?
Conner: Her Dog
to be continued, He lost interest in me, briefly. Mike was eating Oreo's and doing Karate moves in the kitchen and I simply could not compete.

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    haha wow. i am so glad all connor can think of is my dog! although i do love my mav!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home