I cannot tell you how excited I am to see everyone this weekend! I cannot focus on anything else! I have been avoiding studying all day! Eek! It is all worth it though. I will say I have been productive in getting the laundry done, but that was only because it was completely awful! I think i've done 6 or 7 loads to get it all done! I don't know how it got so out of control!

Anyway, to further avoid studying, I think I am going to begin packing! yay! I am sure that I will undoubtedly overpack (I can't seem to avoid), but I really am going to work on not bringing a gillion little things.

Maverick is excited too! I've decided to bring him along for the trip because he loves the cabin so much and he really wants to see his cousin drake! I know he is a boy, but we can pretend for the weekend! Plus, I am still recovering from our time apart of thanksgiving.

See everyone in just a few short days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home