whirlwind

well girls, i think it is safe to say that we had a successful weekend. It was so much fun getting to see everyone and just hang out and relax (although I did no studying and may grades may suffer, o well). We made it back to Nashville in the early afternoon.

I have two exams tomorrow and then I am done for the semester. I cannot wait to get back to indy. Mark your calendars, we are going to be in town from Dec. 22- Jan. 4. I expect to get to have some more family time!!

Also, I was very excited to see a post for my dadio! He must have been very lonely over the weekend, but i have no doubt the blog probably kept him entertained.

Maverick is exhausted and has been sleeping all afternoon!

2 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    GOOD LUCK on your tests Tori!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Well Tor, I thought after our weekend everyone would be all excited about posting again, but alas, it's you and me, and your Dad, Can he join please? I bet he'd post really cool, interesting stuff ALL THE TIME. Can he be a Clark girl, pleesse. We have a few commenters on today which is really good, I live for the occasional comment. Well, as long as you keep em' coming Tori, so shall I.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home