First of all I think Conner and I have the same eyes!!
Sorry to Kelly and Tori on the lack of postings. It seems like any spare minutes are spent either shopping my way home or wrapping gifts...and pity, pity I'm almost out of Christmas Cookies and I told Mom I would bring cookies for Christmas Eve. I also told Mom that Tori and I would come over on Christmas Eve afternoon to be directed so she doesn't have to have a sore back and be medicated for Christmas...she can just stick to scotch!! So any one that wants to join in the fun, come on over. This weekend Jon, Mick, Sydney and I are going shopping for a Noblesville Family that HSI adopted thru the United Christmas Service. That will restore your Christmas spirit. The mom needs a frying pan and the Dad only wants gifts for his 3 kids. Man, we are so blessed! Will and Ann will be home tomorrow and we have a cocktail party at the Castinos. Bobbi and I are going to have a gift wrapping party on Sunday. Mike is going to cook and Jon is going to rewire her sound system - I don't think we've informed the boys of these plans yet. Those are the big plans for this weekend. I can report that we will not be hearing from Tiff until after the weekend. She and Brian took the kids to the cabin to celebrate her Birthday for the weekend. Happy Birthday Tiff...we love you. Seems like weeks ago since we were at the cabin, it just went too fast. Cathy thinks we need to make a trip in the summer too. How about for Mom's Birthday?
That's my weekend posting...my older sisters need to step it up a bit. Logann and Steph have no excuses, you're both done with school. Love to all!!

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    looove the weekend plans! I just wish I was going to be a part of them! and i would be happy to be directed around by bebe as long as i can sneek in a nap and a mt. dew slushie!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home