Totes Brill




Wellies! Wow! See this man on the left here? His name is William Morris and he was an artist in England in the late 1800's. His textiles are used primarily with the Arts and Crafts type of design. He also wrote, painted, was an architect and was very political. I own a book of his letters that I love. I like everything about him. So, I would like someone to make a film about his life and probably Russell Crowe should star in said film. But, imagine my surprise, delight when I found these wellies! William Morris Wellies! I am not a Wellie wearer myself. Stevie has always wanted a pair. but, anyway, I love to talk about William Morris and when I saw these wellies I knew my chance had come. So, if I were to wear wellies , this would be them. Did you guys already know about William Morris? Do you like him? I think he's a Dandy!

3 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Tori, when you talk to Steph next and something comes up that you don't like say. oh, man, thats ten-jenk. Like really jenky. Like on a scale of one to ten that's totes ten jenk. Kyndrick made it up and I think it's totes brill. ANd it would be funny if you said it like yeah, we say that in Tennesse, like Kyndrick is a word inventor, hahahah It's like the opposite of totes brill. We made totes brill up didn't we? word inventors! I love words! W.M. Wellies=totes brill hair jewelery=ten jenk.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I'm commenting on my own posts again.
    Tori said...
    hahah i def will.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home